Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Deco Choco

We made a box of Deco Choco for White Day! These Chiroru Choco's are a famous chocolate in Japan and they let you customize the wrapping.

You can easily design your chocolate wrapper from the website.

A box comes with 45 chocolates and you can design up to 3 different patterns for 2362 Yen + shipping.
But after eating the chocolates, you're gonna want to save the wrapping so check out the other merch they sell, like magnets, straps and plastic cases (fitting 9 or 10 chocolates) to give as a gift.
If you're out of present ideas, why not create a box of chocolates with your photo or a sweet message.
(Only in Japanese)

1 comment:

  1. I found your website when I was googling "egg n things harajuku". I'm not a mother yet, but I love kids and I love to see blogs about moms & kids spending time together! :) I just wanted to say I love your blog and keep up the great work! ;)

    ReplyDelete