Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Swimming

We recently joined a baby swimming school and it's been great for the both of us.

CENTRAL SPORTS baby course is for kids 6 months to 3 years old and requires mommies (or daddies) to participate. The 45 minute lesson is basically for the kids to get used to the water so it's a very fun class. There's 3 lessons each week and you can go to all 3 or depending on the week, you can chose when u want to go.

Ever since Sota started swimming lesson, he's been taking longer naps, digesting much faster and seems to be loving it. As for the mommies, it's not a hard workout at all but you feel great afterwards.

Until June 30th, CENTRAL SPORTS is having a campaign and giving free trials so if you're interested perhaps call for a free trial.
http://www.central.co.jp/campaign/kids_school201005.html
(Japanese site only)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I stumbled upon this blog and it is great! Thanks for sharing.

    I got a flyer a while back from Sports Central.
    Unfortunately, I didn't act right away and I think i have missed the free trial. I have a question about their class, would you kindly share your experience with me?

    I don't really speak much of Japanese.
    Would it be a problem for me to understand the instructor? I can swim myself and my daughter will be 8 months old in a few days.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimiko,

    I realized this comment from you today so I apologize for the very late reply. The class is in Japanese but I'm sure you'll figure out what the instructor is saying cause they demonstrate with a Kewpie doll. Eitherway, it might be recommended to join when it gets warmer cause we haven't been able to go to any classes the past month due to a long-lasting cold. Sota was 1.5 years old when we joined so I'm sure next spring is not too late at all.

    Please mail us back any time if you have any other questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tokyo swim lessons in English: www.swimfriends.org

    ReplyDelete