Sunday, May 2, 2010

Costco's Tricycle

I've been looking around for a cheap, yet simple & nicely designed tricycle for Sota.
While searching online and not finding what I liked...I read in a bunch of blogs that Costco sometimes has tricycles for really cheap.

Since I'm not a member I joined my friend today who is a member. And lucky us, they had a new stock of the Radio Flyer tricycles for only 5250 Yen! Depending on when you go, it seems that the brand is different or they don't have any at all, but if you're looking for a tricycle def. check Costco.


I always joined my friend to stock up on the food, laundry detergent or just to have that slice of pizza but I realized that not only do they have food from the States but in the middle section where I hardly look, they have great English kids books and other toys/clothes for good prices too.

http://www.costco.co.jp/eng/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment